Sunday, September 4, 2011

urgh!!! trust issues..

People tell me that if it's going now where.. DABDA.. Meaning, let go and move on.. It's so easy for them to say that because they don't feel what I feel.. And even if I did want that, where should start? How? when the mere though of saying, "it's over" makes me feel like the whole damn world will fall on my shoulders... What makes it so damn hard is we could actually talk about it so we can settle it.. It's not a problem where walking away is the beat thing to do.. But what is??I don't have to be smart or experienced in a relationship to know that when you keep going to the same situation, something's wrong... He's got trust issues, I get that and I know that like everything else, it takes time for him to learn to trust me again... What makes it harder is that I'm away and we only get to talk on the phone.... So what the hell am I supposed to do? Urgh.. Frustrating... sucks... I don't really want to give up, but it hurts whenever he accuses me of being someone I'm not.. Wht's fucking frustrating is that when he's calm he tells me he's over it and it was just an episode or something, that's it reallly nothing and I don't have to worry 'coz he trusts me.. Huh!

No comments:

Post a Comment