..Okay so it seems like just yesterday when I came here for the break and now, I'm just passing time then I'll take the bus to Manila... Sound easy enough, right?
I haven't even left yet and now, I already feel that familiar twist in my heart that makes me just want to cry it out and just get it over with... I know.. Here I am again..same story... Well, that's exactly what I'm going through.. The same damn torment I keep getting every time I leave.. I'm still here but I miss him already.. I'm still here but yet I feel like I'm already away from him, and that sucks because I want time to just stop... Please, let me breathe for a second here... damn... Janice, get a hold of yourself... Why does it always feel like we had too short time together when we're practically inseparable these past days...2 weeks, even.. Haysh... :(
I can do this....Ican do this... I can do this...I will do it :D :(
Pinipigilan ko na nga lang na umiyak sito sa computer shop.. kainis.. hahaha.. nakakhiya naman dwa sa nagbabantay para akong.. ewan.. ish...
Eto na naman ako... drama2... ish.. I'm strong and I can do this...
No comments:
Post a Comment