EI gave more than you deserved, did more than you returned..
I cried for you, because of you, hurt for you, and I never caved
But all I had all you gave, all that's left is pain..
Ref:
So many nights, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think, remembering
All my thoughts, all my dreams disappeared..
Chorus:
StilI I stood my ground, and I was proud
I fought them all, I fought alone..
I stayed strong, but stayed wrong, stayed far too long with you..
It took time to sink in, more time accepting that I never needed you..
I deserve more, so Im out the door
Thank you for everything..
But I'm done here..
I had all reasons to leave,
reasons not to believe ..
Another chance, another dance..
You promised, "last" and I believed you..
But then again, you hit and ran, I knew I couldn't save you..
Bridge:
So before I go, I want you to know.
Im stronger, better, worth so much more..
I needed you, you couldn't tell..
I waited, the last petal fell..
You'll never change..
You'll never change..
Ref:
So many nights, I couldn't sleep, I couldn't think, remembering
All my thoughts, all my dreams disappeared..
So I'll stand my ground, and I'll be proud
I'll fight this time, fight for my own..
I'll stay strong, won't be wrong, here's my last song for you..
It took time to sink in, more time accepting but I never needed you..
I deserved more, so Im out the door
Thank you for everything..
But I'm done here..
No comments:
Post a Comment