I keep thinking about what's been happening between us and I don't know what to think now really... We keep fighting, though we always make up I can't help but think something's wrong here.. But I know this.. I'm not giving up.. on..you..and on us... It's just that the hard part here is every time we fight it gets hard for us to fix it and if this goes on I don't know what to do if eventually, we both realize it's not working.. Is this just a part of the challenges we're supposed to get through together or is it a sign that we're fighting for something that's not supposed to be fought for... I don't know how to tell you because I don't want it to come out wrong and you'd misunderstand.. I really want to ask you what you think but I'm scared that you'll tell me I'm just looking for a way out.. And I'm really not I just want to make sure that whatever happens we can say that we were on the same page the whole time.. And that we gave everything for this relationship to work.. Maybe I'm over thinking again but with every thing that's been happening, can you rally blame me for doubting.. There's a difference between finding what makes sense and looking for a way to break free.. I just want to understand and I want so much for us to really talk about what's happening here before it gets out of hand..
I Love You.. so damn much.. and I miss you not just 'coz I'm away but I missing feeling that no matter where I am, it's all okay... we're okay :(
No comments:
Post a Comment