Saturday, September 15, 2012
can't wait
...Okay, so thanks to AJ I remember i haven't written any blogs for the past n months and well, nothing really happened..well, the semester is almost over... I'm still with him (what's up with that) and well, I'm a little more than a semester away from graduating 2nd year of college.. haha.. Hmmmm.. what to write about...
Ohh, and I'm waiting for him.. :) He's on his way and even if I'm kinda mad that doesn't stop my excitement.. Haha.. Gosh I haven't seen him for well, almost a month but it feels like a long long long (not that long) time.. Did anyone feel like this? Like the nearer you get to seeing the person you love, the more you miss them.. It's the anticipation I guess.. Knowing you get to see them again.. Anyway, I don't have any plans yet.. I just want to see him and feel him first..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment