Saturday, September 22, 2012
ow sure..
I should've known..
Have you ever felt so stupid expecting something different when you know all the while what will happen? I never ask for anything but understanding.. People look at us and see something different when between us, I get my share of patience and understanding when I'm the one in need of them.. I do every thing as he does.. In our own ways we're fairly even in the relationship, that much I can admit. But sometimes, I just want to feel understood.. That when I'm too hard to handle, he's always gonna be there if just to show me he cares enough to understand.. AFTER ALL, ALL A GIRL ASKS FOR IS THAT..TO BE UNDERSTOOD IN HER MOODS, TANTRUMS, ATTITUDE AND WHATEVER CRAZY THINGS SHE DOES.. 'coz at the end of the day she'll do every thing for that one person who stays no questions asked..
ish... !!!! :( and it felt so great that he was here... So much for a happy goodbye..
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment