Monday, January 14, 2013

..when things go wrong..

..Has anyone ever gotten to a point where getting hurt doesn't...hurt anymore? Well, somehow it still does but the situation being just a repeat makes the pain....bearable..anticipated..whatever.. or maybe it's just something so.... you don't even want to think about it.. He's done it before.. And I feel like it doesn't matter, I just have to get over the hurt...again and things will be fine.. Because there are things that just happen and you can't really do anything about it and if you let it come between you it's just not worth it.. Just like everything else that happened, it's not worth losing a relationship that has gone through a lot of things.. It hurts, you feel stupid but you know you don't have any choice but move on.. The hard part is it's a flaw you just have to overlook.. He's done a lot of good things and some the best that ever happened to me.. losing him over one flaw would be selfish and over righteous of me.. At the end of the day, it's all about which would hurt more.. losing a part of myself, the control I have over the decisions I make or losing him as a part of my life.. He's not perfect but neither am I.. It's a relationship when we can always meet half way, but it't a commitment when we can learn to compromise..

No comments:

Post a Comment